Simplified network inventory application. Track hardware and software inventory with ease.
The application has been designed keeping in mind the exact requirement of system managers. Steel Inventory helps you keep a good control over the IT assets you maintain. All the required features in the simplest form is our goal. Steel Inventory lets you take a snapshot of the original configuration and informs you when there is a change in the configuration either in Hardware or Software.
1. Hardware configurations of all computers in the network.
2. Software installations and number of copies installed.
3. Hardware and software changes in the audited computers.
4. Generate detailed reports of hardware and software in one click.
5. Visual and email alerts on configuration change detection.
6. Scheduled audits of hardware, software, hotfixes, processes and shared resources.
7. Software license compliance with instant alerts.
8. Track hotfixes and patch installations in the audited computers.
9. Simple search mechanism for easy identification of hardware or software details.
Steel Network Inventory is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-06-07. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Steel Network Inventory (version 3.0.1) has a file size of 1.56 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 96 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.